Fundamental Evangelistic Association
[Tracts, pamphlets and literature
posted on-line are for your use in reaching lost souls with the one pure, true and
precious Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and for encouraging and edifying believers
as well as sounding a faithful warning regarding false teaching and movements in these
deceptive last days. All Scriptural references and quotes are based on the King James
Version (AV1611) only. Because the F.E.A. provides these materials at or below cost, it is
far more economical to order the actual printed resources rather than making multiple
copies from the files you print or download. The materials provided are usually
copyrighted and are so indicated; however, you have permission to make copies for your
personal use provided proper reference to the the author is maintained and the content is
not changed. You have permission to link to these materials; however we ask that
you do not post these materials on your website or BBS. This ensures that changes
and any corrections are incorporated. We encourage you to reach out to all who haven't
heard the Gospel, that precious lost souls will be saved for Christ and for His glory! All
comments and questions regarding these materials should be directed to the Editor, FOUNDATION
Magazine, P.O. Box 6278, Los Osos, California 93412.]
The Eternal Security Of The Children Of God
True children of God are, according to the Scriptures, forever saved and
eternally secure because:
- They are born, again of incorruptible seed which yields the fruit of everlasting life (1
- They stand before God clothed in the imputed (credited) righteousness of Christ, and not
in their own (2 Corinthians 5:21; Romans 5:19-21).
- His sheep have been given eternal life-they shall never perish (John 10:28).
- Their eternal lives are forever hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3:1-3).
- They are already seated in the heavenlies in Christ (Ephesians 1:3; 2:6).
- The penalty for all their sin has been forever settled through the perfect and finished
work of the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 4:23-5:2; 5:6-9).
- Loss of reward at the Judgment Seat of Christ is certain for the careless Christians,
but not loss of salvation (1 Corinthians 3:10-15).
- God faithfully chastens all of His children, even to the point of taking home those who
refuse their Heavenly Father's correction (Hebrews 12:6-11; 1 Corinthians 5:1-5;
- They have already been delivered from the wrath to come (1 Thessalonians 1:9,10;
- They are sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30; Romans
- The Lord knoweth them that are His; false professors will be revealed as such at the
White Throne Judgment (2 Timothy 2:19; Revelation 20:11-15; Matthew 7:21-23).
- God is the one Who has begun the good work in the believer, and He has promised to
perform it until the day of Jesus Christ; they are to "work out," not "work
for" their salvation (Philippians 1:6; 2:12,13).
- They are already living stones in the spiritual building of God of which Christ Himself
is the Chief Cornerstone (1 Peter 2:5; Ephesians 2:20-22).
- They are members of the Body of Christ, each with a peculiar function and without each
one, the Body would not be complete (1 Corinthians 12:12-27).
- They are kept by the power of God, through faith, not through the efforts or the works
of the one who is saved. (1 Peter 1 :5).
- Their incorruptible, everlasting inheritance is reserved for them by God (1 Peter 1
- They are God the Father's irrevocable gift to God the Son (John 17:6,7).
- Backsliding is a sin, but the blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanses us from all sin
(1 John 1 :7-9)
- He is able to save them to the uttermost because Christ "ever liveth to make
intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:25).
- They are upon trusting Christ made "accepted in the Beloved" (Ephesians 1:6).
- Nothing can separate them from the love of Christ (Romans 8:38-39).
- By one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified (Hebrews 10:10-14).
- They cannot be unborn (John 3:6-8).
- Christ dwelleth in them for ever (2 John 2).
- No man can pluck the Christian out of His Father's hand, and that necessarily includes
the believer himself (John 10:29).
- All who are justified are finally glorified-none are lost along the way (Romans
- In their flesh dwelleth no good thing; they are saved by grace (undeserved favor) and
not by their own works (Ephesians 2:8, 9).
- The gifts and calling of God are without repentance; God will never annul His promise or
cast out those who have come unto Him through Christ (Romans 11:29; John 6:37; 17:2).
This resource is available from the
Fundamental Evangelistic Association for $0.05 each plus postage/shipping. A tracts
and literature order form has been posted on this website.